Hypopharyngeal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Hypopharyngeal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Stages of Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Recurrent Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent and Metastatic Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- To Learn More About Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- more Hypopharyngeal Cancer articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Tips for eating before surgery
Surgery increases your need for good nutrition. If you are weak of underweight, you may need to eat a high-protein, high calorie diet before surgery
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.