Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Neuroblastoma
- Stages of Neuroblastoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Low-Risk Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of Intermediate-Risk Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of High-Risk Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of Stage 4S Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of Recurrent Neuroblastoma
- To Learn More About Neuroblastoma
- more Neuroblastoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Tips for eating before surgery
Surgery increases your need for good nutrition. If you are weak of underweight, you may need to eat a high-protein, high calorie diet before surgery
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.