Vaginal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Vaginal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Vaginal Cancer
- Stages of Vaginal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Vaginal Intraepithelial Neoplasia (VaIN)
- Treatment of Stage I Vaginal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II, Stage III, and Stage IVa Vaginal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IVb Vaginal Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Vaginal Cancer
- To Learn More About Vaginal Cancer
- more Vaginal Cancer articles...
Helpful Vaginal Cancer Links
Recent Vaginal Cancer Discussions
Tips & Suggestions
Strong-Smelling Onions are Good for You
Red and yellow onions are allium vegetables and contain antioxidants. Allium vegetable consumption is consistently associated with a reduced risk of cancer.
Vaginal Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.