Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) Articles
- General Information About Bile Duct Cancer
- Stages of Bile Duct Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Resectable (Localized) Bile Duct Cancer
- Treatment of Unresectable Bile Duct Cancer (Including Metastatic or Recurrent Disease)
- To Learn More About Bile Duct Cancer
- more Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) articles...
Recent Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) Discussions
Tips & Suggestions
Tips for eating before surgery
Surgery increases your need for good nutrition. If you are weak of underweight, you may need to eat a high-protein, high calorie diet before surgery
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.