Colon Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- Colon Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Garlic and Carcinogens
Strong-smelling sulfur compounds in garlic may inhibit tumor growth in colon, lung, breast and liver cancer by inducing apoptosis (cell death) in cancerous cells.
Colon Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.